Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ft. Worth Zoo Trip

I can't believe how quick this summer has flown bye. This summer has been full of fun trips and weekend concerts. There hasn't been a weekend all summer where we did not have something planned. I have always been obsesed with monkeys, and I have been wanting to go to the Zoo for a while. We ended up going to the Ft. Worth Zoo this past weekend and spending the day there walking around and looking at all of the animals. Not only am I obsessed with monkeys, but also with taking pictures. I bet I took close to 100 pictures at the zoo of the different animals. I had several favorites at the zoo...one was when we were in the bird area and had the opportunity to feed the birds.




That was fun! Of course, the monkeys were another of my favorites.


Two others that I really enjoyed were the Penguins and the Bears. The Penguins put on a show for us and the others looking on. The bear picture is probably one of the cutest ones I took. Someone had dropped a water bottle in with the bears, and this one bear was trying to get the water out but couldn't figure out how to get the top off. We enjoyed watching him for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment