Wednesday, July 29, 2009

~Dallas College Students and Dallas Off Campus Housing~


I've been working on different marketing materials for my Dallas real estate business, and I have decided to market Dallas colleges. As a recent college graduate myself, I know how dorm life feels and how old listening to your RA and having to follow all of their rules gets after Freshman year. My Sophmore year I rented an apartment with 3 of my best friends, and we loved it. It was close to campus, and I was able to walk to my classes (allowing me to sleep in till the last second, of course)! Once it was Junior year, we all decided we were tired of climbing 3 stories everyday and having to share so much space with each other. One of my roommates dad's decided he was going to purchase us a 3 bedroom house that was close to campus. We paid him rent...which paid their mortgage on the house. It was awesome living in a house during college. I actually had a place to call home...that was a home! My house was always the gathering place for my friends and I because they loved coming over since we had so much space.. We took advantage of our house by cooking a lot, having get togethers, using our backyard to layout...plus, it was so quite compared to an apt or dorm, so you could get more studying done without having to go to the library (which I really liked)!


I want to put that idea in the minds of other college students and grad students that don't like their living situation now. If they have roommates already...why not be a Dallas Off Campus College Student, and either purchase a Dallas house (or have their parents purchase it for them, for credit sake,) and let their roommates pay the mortgage with their rent. You can find great priced Dallas Condos, Townhomes, and houses really close to any Dallas campus.


If you know of any Dallas college students (even if they don't live in Dallas...I can still help them) that are looking for Dallas Off campus housing, send them my way, and we can find a place for them to either lease or buy that is close to their Dallas campus!


214-763-5115


1 comment: